At GSS, we offer project training where students get an opportunity to work on projects. This uniquely designed program enables students to implement the software testing concepts they have learnt through our QA courses.
Who can benefit?
Working on projects helps students
- Understand how projects are run in the organizations.
- The intricacies of stakeholder management.
- How to plan, create, execute and report QA deliverables.
- Defect management among others.
- Participants will be industry ready by end of the training.
- Opportunity to work on freelance projects and earn money.
What you will learn?
- Students will have practical exposure to different SDLC models.
- Interact with the stake holders to know the requirements.
- Preparation of Test Plan.
- Authoring of the Test Cases.
- Preparing Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Execution of Test Cases.
- Take part in the Review Process.
- Hands on with Project Tracking and Defect reporting Tools like JIRA. Exposure to Scrum Meetings.
- Reporting Defects and preparing Metrics like daily Status report, Defect Report, Query list etc that will be shared with the stakeholders.
- Students will be involved in Selenium Automation.
- Automate the application using UFT (Unified Functional Testing) tool.
- Conduct Performance testing using JMeter.
- Guidance to work on freelance projects