- Overview of project, project management, life cycle of project management
- Agreeing on the project objectives from stakeholders requirements
- Develop the project scope
- The Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- The project organisation
- The project schedule (Network Diagram, Critical Path, Gantt Chart, Milestones)
- The project budget and manage risks
- Effective project control
Participants will also learn how to manage and control the project execution, project communications and reporting.
(Level 3) New Managers
(Level 4) Managers
(Level 5) Senior Managers & Directors
You will be able to effectively apply the common language in project management with your project team. This will improve your communication, coordination and collaboration, which lead to successful execution of your projects.
Organisations that are able to deliver projects better, create competitive advantage, enjoy better ROI and improve the morale of their workforce.
- Plan projects effectively
- Organise and support projects
- Create interactive project teams
- Manage project risks proactively
- Monitor and control the project execution, project communications, and reporting
By completing GBMC’s Project Management: Tools & Techniques Program, you will qualify for 11 PDUs.
To claim these PDUs, finish and exit the program, then take the Project Management Tools and Techniques Quiz. Upon successful completion and passing the quiz, a certificate with the PDU code can be downloaded directly.