This course covers wired and wireless computer networks basics, devices, and protocols in a step-by-step pace.
You will also reach the professional level in networks security in terms of concepts, technologies, and tools.
The course requires no background or pre-requisite, yet you will be able to understand all the up-to-date terminologies in the networks security during the lectures
Who can benefit?
- Network administrators
- Cyber security officers
- Computer science undergraduates
- Computer engineering undergraduates
- Network security postgraduates
- Network technical support specialists
- Security incident handlers
- IT Engineers and CEOs
- Software Developers
- Web Developers
- Mobile Applications Developers
What you will learn?
- Introduction to Computer Networks
- ISO/OSI Model (7 Layers)
- TCP/IP Protocol Suite
- Wireless Networks
- Computer Networks Security
- Firewalls and Honeypots
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention systems (IDS/IPS)
- Wireless Networks Security
- Physical Security & Incident Handling
- Computer Networks Security Recommendations
How to get certified?
You have appear for certification exams