This AIOTH, UK accredited Reflexology Masterclass will enable you to professionally practice the methods and techniques to deal with common ailments through both hand reflexology and foot reflexology .
This concise programme is designed, keeping in mind that you don't have any prior knowledge and understanding of it, and you want to learn despite your busy schedule. So we have tried to avoid jargon as much as possible and simplified concepts and terminology for you.
This course is helpful for any individual or professional e.g. health coaches, personal trainers, fitness trainers, healers, and massage therapists, etc. who deal with foot reflexology, hand reflexology, Sujok therapy, traditional Chinese medicine, acupressure, acupuncture, reflexologia podal, reflexologie plantair, lymphatic drainage massage, drainage lymphatique, reflexion plantaire, hot stone massage therapy, cupping therapy, gua sha, vacuum therapy, Auriculotherapy, ear seed, ear seeding, auriculoterapia, Moxa Moxibustion, Bach Flower Remedies, Enneagram, Thai Massage therapy, Ayurveda, massotherapie, Facial Massage, sports massage, herbal medicine, and Holistic Medicine etc.
Anyone who would like to learn how to effectively use Reflexology to help self and others.
• Hand Reflexology Points and Techniques
• Foot Reflexology Points and Techniques
• Plan and conduct a full reflexology treatment for all common conditions.
• Establish a reflexology center with good therapeutic environment.
• Understand legal, ethical, and other professional components.
• Get knowledge and understanding of human body, reflexology theory, and concepts.
• Identify and palpate anatomy concordant with safe and effective clinical practice.
• Use a range of reflexology diagnostic and treatment skills to a safe and professional standard to treat common ailments.
A Certificate of Completion will be granted to you upon successfully completing the course