This AIOTH, UK accredited course will enable you to help yourself and people through neuroplasticity. In this course you will learn how to improve/ alter your memory; improve creativity; get rid of anxiety and depression; change bad habits and stop procrastination etc. The most beautiful thing is that after finishing this course, you can also help others including the ones who generally don't listen to instruction... i.e. kids.
This concise programme is designed, keeping in mind that you may not have any prior knowledge and understanding of neuroplasticity, and you want to learn despite your busy schedule. So we have tried to avoid jargon as much as possible and simplified concepts and terminology for you.
This course is helpful for any individual or professional who deals with play therapy, counselling, counselor, counseling career, life coach, Solution-Focused Therapy / Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT), Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), depression, art therapy, childhood trauma, couple counseling, early childhood development, family therapy, relationship coach, counselling psychology, happiness, Psychotherapy, narrative therapy, PTSD, positive psychology, gestalt, psychoanalysis, personal development etc.
Individuals interested in helping themselves and other using neuroplasticity.
• The simplified concept of neuroplasticity
• Neuroplasticity exercises- physical, emotional, social, and spiritual
• Neuroplasticity exercises to get rid of anxiety and depression
• Neuroplasticity exercises to get rid of procrastination
• Neuroplasticity exercises to get rid of bad habits
• Neuroplasticity exercises to improve memory
• Neuroplasticity exercises for kids
A Certificate of Completion will be granted to you upon successfully completing the course